• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Manly Diaper Bag - Lunch Box Edition

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
My wife was using a Kate Spade diaper bag for the past year. It's a nice bag and worth the money she paid for a designer brand. While she spared me the embarrassment by getting it in black, at the end of the day, it's still a woman's shoulder bag.

Now that my son is a year old and still in diapers and another little one coming very soon, i decided that i'd switch my son over to a separate bag so we can put all the newborn gear into my wife's current bag.

I already knew i was going with the Lunch Box since it has a built in cooler for storing my son's snacks and sippy cups.

I also paired it with a changing pad from Skip Hop: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F1SCJK/?tag=oakleyforum04-20

Of course i got it in black :)

I still have to load it up and actually use it, but i wanted to share :)

15165821568_603ddc39c0_z.jpg

And a few fives xs's for the future little ones! Have to protect those eyes from a young age haha!

I already have 3 pairs! I bought a brand new Polished Black/Blue Iridium and then a week later i found a CL listing for the same pair along with a pair of the Berry/Grey for super cheap. I tried putting it on him, but he takes them right off :)

Back