• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Mariener Lens Info/Owner’s Page

But they will fit Mars ?? :)

I think so mate,

28lbbwh.jpg

Perfect look for Mars though, will make it look even more extreme!

@Serhat
I think we are all wondering though, how is the clarity, polarization, etc?

Bro,

For me it seems like it is a bit darker than Torch and my ruby Juliet when i look through it
These (Mariener) are not polarized.
In terms of clarity, they seem a little unclear compared to my torch and ruby lenses.

Bro,

For me it seems like it is a bit darker than Torch and my ruby Juliet when i look through it
In terms of clarity, they seem a little unclear compared to my torch and ruby lenses.
The clarity is key for me. I have a pair of these coming with the ideas of putting them into a Mars frame, but if they aren't clear, I'll be passing.

Bro,

@GamerGuySam is going to do a full review as well. Please tag me if any of you guys do a review. I'll link it to the thread on page 1

The clarity is key for me. I have a pair of these coming with the ideas of putting them into a Mars frame, but if they aren't clear, I'll be passing.

It may be that they are good enough mate.
Since you have already ordered, I think you should try them first then cut it if you like it.

Back