• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Mariener Lens Info/Owner’s Page

A little late for that now as everything is ordered and partially delivered. Plus as we are doing more reviews 4K is almost a requirement. We built a couple of interesting spaces in the house to record in as well. It’s been busy for us over here getting ready for all of it.

To tell you the truth it was killing me to not record stuff. Which is why I started recording B-roll stuff on the cameras that came in so i have footage ready to go. Ill be very surprised if the first new video isn’t up by this weekend. The new stuff should be a fairly big departure from that stuff we did before. I spent a TON of time trying to sort this out to be able to change the format enough to be sustainable. Trying to record HOURS and HOURS of footage to be able to piece together a 15 minute clip is brutal.

Especially with the big life changes Sara and I have going on right now. ( videos are being made that cover those as well ).

Suffice it to say the Marien review is coming and soon, as is a lot more content.

Hey Sam, how's the review coming along?

Free shipping to the states?

Our products are competitively priced, this way we don't have much room to foot the bill for shipping if we were to make shipping free. Ultimately everything becomes more advanced, thus slightly more expensive, so I do see a future where we will lower shipping, basically paying for it ourselves, to make it more attractive for international buyers to buy from us.

Anyway, we have some deals lined up if anyone is interested.

Back