• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Mariener Lens Info/Owner’s Page

Our products are competitively priced, this way we don't have much room to foot the bill for shipping if we were to make shipping free. Ultimately everything becomes more advanced, thus slightly more expensive, so I do see a future where we will lower shipping, basically paying for it ourselves, to make it more attractive for international buyers to buy from us.

Anyway, we have some deals lined up if anyone is interested.
I love how you have to explain Black Friday...only in the states is it actually a “Holiday” to go shopping...

I love how you have to explain Black Friday...only in the states is it actually a “Holiday” to go shopping...
Obviously catch phrases are used in many contexts, but to Australians, "Black Friday" is invariably a negative one. It refers back to terrible bushfires where scores of people died.

Because America is being made great again, "Black Friday sales" are now moving people's thoughts into more positive territory...

I absolutely love the set of lenses I have!! I can't wait to get a set of blue ones !!

image.jpg

Latest Posts

Back