• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Mariener Lens Info/Owner’s Page

Some lenses were send to gamerguysam for a video reference, but frankly this has been months ago.

Next year we'll have them in a larger size for our Makan series.
Next year Jan or next year August? I mean we are 1 month away from 'next year' ya know :D

Some lenses were send to gamerguysam for a video reference, but frankly this has been months ago.

Next year we'll have them in a larger size for our Makan series.

@Marien , do you have the opportunity to give us the height and width for Makan lenses, and is it BC6 that one too?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey Guys, we see an increase in people getting one of our frames with our matte reflective lenses. Therefor we've opted to expand our line-up with the Makan. It is gonna take a bit before they are available, but we expect to have these in stock in about 2 months. They'll be available in Blue and Dark Silver. The Melange will be back in stock with Blue lenses as well.

Hey Guys, we see an increase in people getting one of our frames with our matte reflective lenses. Therefor we've opted to expand our line-up with the Makan. It is gonna take a bit before they are available, but we expect to have these in stock in about 2 months. They'll be available in Blue and Dark Silver. The Melange will be back in stock with Blue lenses as well.
I'm actually looking for a set of the matte red for one of my Mars. How do I go about getting the donor set of lenses from that frogskin looking frame u guys have?

This one..
image (1).jpg

Back