• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Mariener Lens Info/Owner’s Page

I bought a set of the green makan. It actually came really fast. My intention was to cut it for juliet as I had seen a few in the wild. However when they arrived i noticed how close they were for holbrook. Being I wear Brooks out for work and or just for whatever type days. I cut em down for brook very quickly.

Honestly before I did this I should have complained. There is a imperfection right in the middle of the left lense. I thought it wouldn't bug me but it did on the first day out.

When you buy from Mariener lenses guys make sure you check the lenses very closely before cutting. It's a shame. Either way though. Im happy as they were relatively cheap for matte lenses.
20221007_080502.jpg

I'm going to try that frog lookin frame and see if i can fit em to a frog. Worst case it'll be another set of mars lenses.

I've bought myself a set of the blue ones now for a brook. The froggie lookin frame they have is a close fit to frogskins too so I grabbed a few sets of those..ill post pics of em all when i get em.

I gotta say guys I have multiples now of every colour and I don't see myself stopping any time soon.

Makan fits for brook perfect with a slight adjustment on the top and bottom of each lense.

I forget now what the frog lookin one is called but it's close enough to use for earlier gen 3 frogs.
20221025_090533.jpg

you wouldn't have a Sliver by chance to see if it takes any of those lenses, would you?

Back