• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Marriage is hard ...

Sorry to hear about this horrible situation you are going through. Reminds me just how easy it is to take somebody for granted and how I need to be better than I am. I guess at the end of the day all you can do is your best. If that isn't good enough then so be it but at least you did your best. I hope it all works out for you man!

Ive been to similar situation, me and my wife did keep away with each other for more than a year. My faith keep me going. Then i win her back again and up to now we are in each other arms again. Hope yours ends well.

being married for nearly 11 years (and together for 7 years before that), i can say that it IS hard. but you have to be totally honest with yourself and each other. are you TOTALLY free from faults? is there NOTHING that you have to change about yourself? because if there is and you fail to address it, future partners will also have the same ending (most likely). all the BS may seem cute at the start, but soon, every little thing seems irritating. hell, we used to fight over freakin' toothpicks while we wait for our order to arrive. definitely not healthy.

a simply "patch up" to any relationship.....swallow your pride (so she can swallow somethin' else, lol....just kidding)

good luck man...

It's been a while My Oakley Family ...

Been going through a rough patch in my marriage and after 5 years, and upon our marriage counselor's advice, we decided to do a trial separation. Time to spend some alone time and do some serious soul searching and decide whether it's time to throw in the towel, or try and save the marriage.

My gut tells me that this will end in divorce. It's the logical thing to do with so much conflict. Of course the heart says otherwise. Time will tell ...

There is a positive side to all this!

Being alone now ... I can buy all the Oakleys I want without "the stare" from the wife

:)

Just venting a bit ...

Hope everyone is going well ...
Good luck and Dont think that it will end badly. My wife and I have been together for 10 years and have a beautiful son to top it off. We went through many struggles and counciling to boot. We also as yourself went and tried a separation. It was just the thing we needed to realize that we couldn't do it without each other. We've been back now together for the past year and a half. This may be just what you two need. As for the oakley stare that you get I think it's safe to say that all of our wives have that. Lol. Just don't over spend while you are apart. Sometimes it's best to just take the time and think on how you can both can team come up with a plan on how to fix it. I'm not sure if you have kids but if you do try to do it for them. Good luck to you I'm thinking positive for you both and that everything works out for the best on both sides. Be it apart or together. Keep us posted on your success.

Brian

Good luck and Dont think that it will end badly. My wife and I have been together for 10 years and have a beautiful son to top it off. We went through many struggles and counciling to boot. We also as yourself went and tried a separation. It was just the thing we needed to realize that we couldn't do it without each other. We've been back now together for the past year and a half. This may be just what you two need. As for the oakley stare that you get I think it's safe to say that all of our wives have that. Lol. Just don't over spend while you are apart. Sometimes it's best to just take the time and think on how you can both can team come up with a plan on how to fix it. I'm not sure if you have kids but if you do try to do it for them. Good luck to you I'm thinking positive for you both and that everything works out for the best on both sides. Be it apart or together. Keep us posted on your success.

Brian
Thanks for the encouraging words - very much appreciated.

On a different note, did you sell a pair of gen 1 pink frogs on ebay a few weeks ago?

Latest Posts

Back