• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MARS BOX

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
can someone show me examples of the mars boxes, I have an eyeframesman 20xxx serial number and would like to know what box would be the best match for it.

I wonder if ill ever find one....such an elusive item.somebodys got one somewhere...just gotta find it.

I think most loose boxes have been paired with glasses. I don't envision to many "empty" Mars boxes laying around. Sometimes you just have to break down and buy complete to start with. I prefer complete and matching on the harder to find pairs. I personally only really care about boxes if the numbers match or if it helps prove original. Mars Emerald is a good example. No box = cant prove its authentic.

Im the kinda guy that just needs "complete".I only have 4 x-metals in my collection and all have perfect boxes.....except the damn mars.i wonder if the fakes have good replica boxes?

I never saw item posted as Mars' empty box + coin on ebay comparing tons of Juliet and some Romeo. You may look for nice metal vault + Mars' coin instead ;-)

I bought a new empty box for my hpi vorza r/c car on ebay.because i like things complete.

Latest Posts

Back