• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Mars Crater - GONE !!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Beautiful Mars Crater frame. I bought it for a project, but even though the frame has a few scufffs on top of the orbitals, it's still in too good shape to get it refinished, so I decided to let someone else have it.
Lenses have many scratches but depending on how picky you are, they might still be wearable to you or not. I prefer mint lenses myself, so I would replace them. No value on lenses as far as I'm concerned.
Nosebridge is still VERY far from needing a tune up. No vertical wiggle, but minor horizontal flex on it. If not factory tight, very close to it.
It's missing the c-clips, but you can pick up a pair on eBay or in the forum for around $10.

Sorry, no Trades. Cash only

Price $SOLD shipped ConUS and to Hawaii PP G&S, ships to confirmed addresses on file with PayPal

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Story of my small XMETAL collection endeavor-Frame I want is available for a good price, but the $ ain't. D'OH!

If looking for anything in trade let me know. If only selling glws!

Nice Crater! Its been a long time this forum didnt see a crater one... my fav Mars! GL on you tread my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.