• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars Craters

Hello Brother.....am new to the forum...are the Mars sold by eyeframesman authetic with serial numbers...just wondering if any one had experince buying from him....Thanks in advance...

Hello Brother.....am new to the forum...are the Mars sold by eyeframesman authetic with serial numbers...just wondering if any one had experince buying from him....Thanks in advance...
Yes they are, don't hesitate to buy them.

Welcome - if you search the forum for eyeframesman, you'll find a number of threads with interesting information.

Thanks...I found a ton after posting...overall SHE seems ligit...I think it makes sense investing in the craters...atleast we can venture out to making it into the Leather Mars ourselves.....

Thanks...I found a ton after posting...overall SHE seems ligit...I think it makes sense investing in the craters...atleast we can venture out to making it into the Leather Mars ourselves.....

I got some craters from her and they were prefect; they just lack a box/coin.

Back