• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Mars Craters

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello all, it's been a while since I've been on here. I still have my Juliets, but the nosebridge is getting pretty sloppy so I will be sending them off to the X-Man as soon as he gives me the green light.

I figured while they're gone, I'd try to find my second pair of Oakleys, as well as X-Metals. The Mars as always intrigued me with its different style, and I've always wanted a pair. So, show me what you got!

Some people reacted to this post.
Welcome back!

Bump...

try the eyeframesman on ebay... they are brand new and they come with the extra rubber set.if they aren't listed...contact her and she may hook you up.i believe she was getting $350.00

Username Hidden said:
try the eyeframesman on ebay... they are brand new and they come with the extra rubber set.if they aren't listed...contact her and she may hook you up.i believe she was getting $350.00

she stop selling the crater for a long time now, i guess she run out of stock or she is readin the market

Funny for a while she was keeping Mars prices high, now she is keeping them low.

Thanks for the suggestion X-Man. I found his profile, but he has nothing listed currently. Oh well, a pair will pop up eventually.

i recently enquired regarding a pair of craters and was told that the craters are all gone......

Username Hidden said:
I got a set in the box for sale
Now that's guerrilla marketing! :)

Just realized that post is over a year old