• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars custom cuts by Chris

Just been on the Mariener website . Great prices and free shipping over €100 . I can feel my wallet emptying as I type this message .
It’s alright Laughing @Lopaka KaMars but you don’t realise how easily lead I am . That’s what my School Report said . My FOMO kicked in later in life . Posting photos of shiny or should I say matte lenses raises my blood pressure then the sweats start ( that’s the FOMO ) and then I find myself clicking the Buy now tab .

In all seriousness though . The Mars look Great . 👍

It’s alright Laughing @Lopaka KaMars but you don’t realise how easily lead I am . That’s what my School Report said . My FOMO kicked in later in life . Posting photos of shiny or should I say matte lenses raises my blood pressure then the sweats start ( that’s the FOMO ) and then I find myself clicking the Buy now tab .

In all seriousness though . The Mars look Great . 👍
Welcome to the club

20220910_140448_IMG_4292.jpeg

Aloha O-fam. A couple of months ago I bought some matte green Marien lenses with the intention of cutting them myself for a Mars. But I got hurt and all projects got put aside. But now that I'm getting better, one of the things I wanted to do was get these lenses cut. But I started thinking that I F-ed up the last cuts I attempted myself, and didn't want any mistakes on these. So it became clear that I had to just send them in to the expert and called upon the optical champ. @Chris A Hardaway . Naturally these came back home absolutely perfect, making it obvious that I made the smartest choice. It's an awesome green @Marien that @Soulfulfrog has in one of his pairs. Made me jealous. Lol. Perhaps not the final frame for the lens. We'll see. :cool-33:🤙

View attachment 1054784View attachment 1054785
@mjt42 check these out!

Back