• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars Earstems

andr3

Oakley Expert
Hamburg
Hey Mars owners, I was wondering, do Mars earstems have a very slight kink to them? Much less than hammer stems but not as evenly bend as regular Juliet ear stems? In the pictures below it looks like these do. I never noticed that. Other than that they look legit to me.

Hey Mars owners, I was wondering, do Mars earstems have a very slight kink to them? Much less than hammer stems but not as evenly bend as regular Juliet ear stems? In the pictures below it looks like these do. I never noticed that. Other than that they look legit to me.

View attachment 634029View attachment 634030
Those somehow, just do not look right to me.

post the serial number that is on that one arm.
they kind of look like someone 'adjusted' them for an odd head size.

They don't have ear shocks so that makes them look funny !! They look pretty legit to me . It even looks like a serial starting with an m . I think the bend isn't really there it's just the angle of the picture.
Now I have been wrong plenty before but look okay to me.

They don't have ear shocks so that makes them look funny !! They look pretty legit to me . It even looks like a serial starting with an m . I think the bend isn't really there it's just the angle of the picture.
Now I have been wrong plenty before but look okay to me.
Hmmm ok, right no shoxs. That makes sense. They still look funny. Certainly a photo of the serial # would help.
@Bonz-1 would know, he is the Mars King!

Latest Posts

Back