• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MARS: First impressions...

DrtyHarry

Oakley Expert
Finally got to get myself a pair and tried them on for the first time today. I honestly didn't think I would like them and I really just got them for my XM collection. Got a killer deal, set is like NIB and came with extra blue polar lenses and rubber, as well as extra temple shocks.

I love them! I soooo need to find another pair (maybe a creator this time) to have @THE X-MAN finish in black for me than get some 24k, chrome, and red lenses (and red rubber).

Not sure....hey @Chris A Hardaway, can you use HJ 2.0XL as donors for MARS? This hobby is getting rather expensive. I'm going to be moving soon and need to figure out the easiest way to transport 20 frames on a plane.....no way will I check them in!

Here is a snap shot of the MARS on me.....think they fit my face OK?

Thanks!
20160922_192337.jpg

Last edited:
I like them on you! You definitely pull them off. I know they don't look great on me. You must have a slightly thinner than average face to pull off both Mars and Penny so well. I believe a Mars is about 42-43 mm wide, and about 40 mm tall. So not a true "circle" but nearly one. On that note a Half Jacket 2.0 xl isn't big enough (only 35-36 mm vertically). You may want to save a big taco set or two. You might want them for this!!!

Latest Posts

Back