• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Mars for my 40th birthday !

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
You should... a plain Mars is easier to buy for a reasonable price than a Crater. I aggressively shopped for about 6 weeks, specifically for a Crater, and ended up paying more than I wanted to, because I felt like I was running out of opportunities, and life is short. But for Mars, you will eventually find one for a reasonable price, if you keep actively looking. What's a reasonable price? Less than what I spent on that Crater auction on feeBay :aggressive:
What matters is that you got something you wanted and that you’re happy with it. Money comes and goes. If you look at your stash/case/whatever and giggle even once a week, it’s completely worth it as far as I’m concerned.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
What matters is that you got something you wanted and that you’re happy with it. Money comes and goes. If you look at your stash/case/whatever and giggle even once a week, it’s completely worth it as far as I’m concerned.
That's how I feel, but some other [non-Oakley] enthusiasts think I'm a nut. I didn't actually receive the Crater yet, but I at least have tracking. Once they arrive, I can look at them carefully, and decide what I want to do with them. I've been disappointed too many times to hope that they are going to arrive perfect, clean, and ready to wear. I will take very clear/close pics of the Dillons, in case someone else might want them.

Username Hidden said:
That's how I feel, but some other [non-Oakley] enthusiasts think I'm a nut. I didn't actually receive the Crater yet, but I at least have tracking. Once they arrive, I can look at them carefully, and decide what I want to do with them. I've been disappointed too many times to hope that they are going to arrive perfect, clean, and ready to wear. I will take very clear/close pics of the Dillons, in case someone else might want them.
I think people who run for fun and exercise are nuts, but that’s just an opinion; nobody who runs should give a crap what I think. As long as you’re not hurting anyone so you can buy Oakley’s, you shouldn’t worry about what anyone else thinks.

Even then, maybe they needed a beating anyway; who am I to judge!

Bump. Birthday is over but the hunt remains !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back