• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars help

ah, i guess that's the reason why she got them cheap from the parking lot sale.... factory seconds, reduced to clear!
The pairs I got from her were flawless ;) But seriously @supersharp , this whole thing sucks for you... Sorry you have to mess with them to get them the way you want them. You'll get it sorted out, can't wait to see pics of them when you get them the way you want them!

ah, i guess that's the reason why she got them cheap from the parking lot sale.... factory seconds, reduced to clear!

I don't know what her source was, there has been a lot of speculation, but no one knows for sure.

@joecool862 Thanks, I have another pair that I got from her that sits in the safe that is also flawless. Not too worried. I'm sure there's a solution to this.

image.jpg
Ok, just a little adjusting of the earstem while using a toothpick to keep the washers in place and screwing the T6. Screw is about 95% in but not completely flush like the other side. I need to get some new washers though. Lost one in the process, so now it's a little loose. This is my wear pair, so it's all good. Now to find a washer. Geez. Anyway, fit better now except now I need a washer.

free washers if you want some. Pay for the CONUS postage stamp and i'll get it dispatched from warehouse.

The washers came through and my Mars is whole again. It's crazy how that tiny little, nearly invisible little washer could cause the arm to be so loose. I had 3 of the washers in place, but the arm just move freely with no resistance.. With the new washer (all 4 now) It makes a world of difference. It's good as new. Special thanks to @jdd32 for supplying me with some washers!

I always use the new stuff the guys are selling out there I like them better than the regular ones OXMparts is all I use now.

Back