• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars Jordan - advice needed

I'd buy a cruddy pair of Jordan leather if it had a cruddy price too. And please don't take the leather off. Someone like me may want to stitch on some new leather, and without the old stitching it would be hard to get it right. With the old stitching in place, it would be much easier to redo the leather and get it right.
I would probably try smooth leather, so fooling someone wouldn't be the plan. It would be cool to recreate the factory stitching pattern though.

Last edited:
you can actually restore the leather into an acceptable state like what I did.

image[3].jpg

ghh.jpg

Wow, that's awesome, how did you do that?
damn it was hard. I consulted with a leather smith and he recommended me a type leather restorer. when I got my set it was dull and faded I just cant get over it I have to do something, and i did just that. Now they look awesome the leather feels like shoe leather vs suede like leather like the original they look and feels good, a very good alternative.

damn it was hard. I consulted with a leather smith and he recommended me a type leather restorer. when I got my set it was dull and faded I just cant get over it I have to do something, and i did just that. Now they look awesome the leather feels like shoe leather vs suede like leather like the original they look and feels good, a very good alternative.
Do share the name of what you used