• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Mars Jordan box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

i know it's a long shot, but figured I'd ask. Would like to get the box to complete a mint pair. Obviously serial will not match, but I'm good with that. Let me know.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
i know it's a long shot, but figured I'd ask. Would like to get the box to complete a mint pair. Obviously serial will not match, but I'm good with that. Let me know.
Maybe if the price would be right you could get a box from @X-Metal Beast and fill in the serial yourself :D

i may be able to help. my crater is complete and mint in every way (never used) apart from having the incorrect sleeve - yep, a jordan! the main box has the matching serial so i would obviously be keeping that but i would be up for a straight swap for a standard crater outer sleeve which, i believe, is the same as a standard mars (with the planet on).

edit - just took some pics. sleeve is in great shape without label. the sleeves must have got muddled in store - some poor sod has a Jordan with a standard box...

65c3b70b0657989c585033cad061ecc1.jpg

e1109866b1c3b9bd72118c1d8df3dbb6.jpg

e0e8c088c3d316274be1b7136b283310.jpg

Last edited:
I have a coin if you are interested. Thanks

Username Hidden said:
i may be able to help. my crater is complete and mint in every way (never used) apart from having the incorrect sleeve - yep, a jordan! the main box has the matching serial so i would obviously be keeping that but i would be up for a straight swap for a standard crater outer sleeve which, i believe, is the same as a standard mars (with the planet on).

edit - just took some pics. sleeve is in great shape without label. the sleeves must have got muddled in store - some poor sod has a Jordan with a standard box...

65c3b70b0657989c585033cad061ecc1.jpg

e1109866b1c3b9bd72118c1d8df3dbb6.jpg

e0e8c088c3d316274be1b7136b283310.jpg

I wish, but I don't have any mars boxes or sleeves. Thanks for the offer though.

Username Hidden said:
Thx for the tag man. However, my Mars Jordan box is going nowhere

So you have a Jordan box and no Jordan??

Username Hidden said:
I have a coin if you are interested. Thanks

PM me please.

Bump. Coin found. Just need box and sleeve.

Username Hidden said:
I have a complete Mars Jordan that I bought from a bike store who used to be an Oakley authorized dealer. They never put a serial on the box, like they used to do at O-Stores, but my pair and box belong together and not among the items that I'm willing to sell or break up. Not sure why that clown @rzurzel guy tagged me
...out of pure sympathy :D I bet that if somebody has offered you a ridiculous quote like 12k$ you would've sold that exceptional item mr. Candie

django.jpg

:bump:

Wishful thinking