• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars leather serial numbers

I just purchased a never warn pair of mars leather glasses. This is my 4th pair in 20 yrs. My 1st pair were mxooo187. Bought those in early 1998. The pair I just bought only had 147 for a serial number, nothing else. Doesn't seem right, no "Mx" prefix just 147. I know the glasses have never been warn there beautiful. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
Willy
Thank you for as ll the replies, i will check under nose bud when I return from busnss and let everyone know
Willy

Looks very mint. Can’t wait to see what the conclusion is when you look under the nose bomb. I’m curious.

Hi.
Ok, I looked under the nose rubber and the number as been ground off! So. Kinda tells me they must have been stolen at some point.and at closer review (input from all of you thank you) the serial numbers on the arm could definitely have been covered up some how (m*###).
So now let it be known amongst us. I bought the glasses for the sole reason to where them.so all this doesn't bother me to much.except that someone may have stolen them., my 1st 2 pair were stolen
Well thanks for everyones help!
Willy

Hi.
Ok, I looked under the nose rubber and the number as been ground off! So. Kinda tells me they must have been stolen at some point.and at closer review (input from all of you thank you) the serial numbers on the arm could definitely have been covered up some how (m*###).
So now let it be known amongst us. I bought the glasses for the sole reason to where them.so all this doesn't bother me to much.except that someone may have stolen them., my 1st 2 pair were stolen
Well thanks for everyones help!
Willy

Pics bro

20171207_190316.jpg

hmmm. intertesting. yeah mine have matching too. I have two pairs it is a "checkpoint" for this pair for sure.

Latest Posts

Back