• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars Leather

Beautiful.
Lots on FleaBay now. Must be the recent Jordan craze. Saw one on there, definitly looked like it had the refurbished leather. Seems different to me, might just be me.

Beautiful.
Lots on FleaBay now. Must be the recent Jordan craze. Saw one on there, definitly looked like it had the refurbished leather. Seems different to me, might just be me.
Probably done by Larry Rabina. He does a good job on fitting new leather. Not 100% exact but not a million miles away.

Probably done by Larry Rabina. He does a good job on fitting new leather. Not 100% exact but not a million miles away.
Yes, I have seen his work. Not really sure where on the fence I am with that. To me its the same has etching an after market lens with X METAL🤷‍♂️, tossing it in your R1 4 digit.

Yes, I have seen his work. Not really sure where on the fence I am with that. To me its the same has etching an after market lens with X METAL🤷‍♂️, tossing it in your R1 4 digit.
It's one of those that, if they are for you its ok. But, passing them off as original leather...That is a big no no.

Top is Larry. Bottom is original.

IMG_8435.jpeg