• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars Leather

Fireant

Oakley Beginner
Is there anyone that can put the Michael Jordan leather onto a pair of Oakley Mars Craters?

Thanks !!

Your joking right? So where does one ask where they can get some custom work done? Or is that "not allowed here"?
The short answer to your original question is that nobody has found an easy way to do the leather wrap on a crater. It was discussed in detail in 1 thread you may be able to find if you dig a little, but ultimately nobody offers the service. Kills me as I'd love to have a pair of mine wrapped as well!

The short answer to your original question is that nobody has found an easy way to do the leather wrap on a crater. It was discussed in detail in 1 thread you may be able to find if you dig a little, but ultimately nobody offers the service. Kills me as I'd love to have a pair of mine wrapped as well!

Okay thanks for your help.

Okay thanks for your help.
Sorry it wasn't better news. Maybe this thread will stir up some ideas! There has got to be somebody out there who can do this! I've dabbled in leather work but I'm a novice at best. This is a bit beyond my skill at the moment.