• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars market

This ones at $850
I've been watching the Mars action on the Bay and this one has been reposted several times with an $850 starting price. Nobody bit. Until now. This is the first time he had a bidder. And I've been waiting to see if the bidder is going to cancel his bid. You can do that up to 24 hours from the end if the auction. So bidder still has a day. Lol.

Cheapest Mars I have was £390 sterling acquired 20(?) months ago iirc. Mint frame/Lenses MF bag only.
Crater bought off a Flipper so pants were pulled down
2 Leather, Both top end of the Market.
Would love to get a Donor for Polishing but as others on here have alluded to, Getting one or reasonable money now is nigh impossible (@Tavers & @Inkkoonce) excepted....

It's only Money eh?

Cheapest Mars I have was £390 sterling acquired 20(?) months ago iirc. Mint frame/Lenses MF bag only.
Crater bought off a Flipper so pants were pulled down
2 Leather, Both top end of the Market.
Would love to get a Donor for Polishing but as others on here have alluded to, Getting one or reasonable money now is nigh impossible (@Tavers & @Inkkoonce) excepted....

It's only Money eh?
If it's only money....I'll sell you my matching set for only $1500.00 + fees and shipping :)

If it's only money....I'll sell you my matching set for only $1500.00 + fees and shipping :)
See i told you to take these, now you’re missing out :brunette:

I don’t put more than 500 to have a Mars even if it comes without coin or box….

We are also in the month or two that I call "Silence before the storm" ... Prices on everything seem better from Jan-March. What sold for $700 now will go ridiculous after April especially. I might know a guy with a MJ a Crater and a regular Mars coming up for sell... ;)
So true.
There are ding-dongs who only associate sunglasses with warm weather. I literally had someone one time ask "Why are you wearing sunglasses? It's winter."
I really hope that person never bred.

So true.
There are ding-dongs who only associate sunglasses with warm weather. I literally had someone one time ask "Why are you wearing sunglasses? It's winter."
I really hope that person never bred.
Don't put the word out cause this is when I buy all my stuff... Im selling mostly between end of April to Christmas! I save up for January and February.... Everything is a steal! Got a Yellow MM in box for $1000 5 days after Christmas. Was posted Christmas morning.

X-Metals is not going to drop significantly, interest has increased in recent years.
Of course, one can be lucky now and then and get one a bit cheaper.
I'm fully stocked with Mars and R1's now :p

Back