• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Mars/Mars Crater Silver Dillon Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm offering up a pair of Dillon lenses for Mars, Mars Crater, and [I assume] Jordan Mars.

Before I get to the descriptions, prices, and pics, a couple important things to note before you message me:

1) The Mars Crater glasses themselves are not for sale; don't bother asking.
2) If you buy the Dillons, you will have to wait for them to be removed from the glasses. I'm sending the glasses to an expert on the Forum for removal. Once I receive the lenses back, they will be promptly shipped to you. I don't want to attempt to free the C-Clips for lens removal. I never worked on Mars before, and I don't want the Dillons or my glasses to be part of my practice experiment.

If you want either pair of lenses, message me on this forum, or email me at mflacche@gmail.com

Here are pics of the custom-cut Silver Dillons. I just bought these glasses, and the seller said the Dillons were not cut perfectly. I agree, but I also think, while not perfect, are not offensive or horribly cut. If you expect perfection, you will have to source your own pair, and likely spend more than my asking price. $175 plus shipping to US only, OBO, PayPal G&S.

IMG_8291.jpg
IMG_8292.jpg
IMG_8294.jpg
IMG_8293.jpg
IMG_8295.jpg
IMG_8296.jpg
IMG_8297.jpg
IMG_8298.jpg
IMG_8299.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm on crater frame... lol.

Jk..

Great deal for a hard to cut set of dillon lenses. Mars are super tough to cut.. at least for me they are..

Haha... I already got offers for the frames. Luckily, I've been a teacher since 1994; I'm used to people not listening to me 🤣

Seriously, if anyone wants to make a reasonable offer, I'm open to selling either pair of lenses for a little less.

This is what the lenses look like in the glasses.

Last edited:
pm sent

Black Iridium sold, original post updated! $175 for the Dillons, OBO.

Did @pjd1234 hack those lenses up ??

Killer deal on those Dillons. If I didn't already have an identical set, I would have bought these already. GLWS

20210511_162829.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Killer deal on those Dillons. If I didn't already have an identical set, I would have bought these already. GLWS

View attachment 886436
They look really nice. Thanks for sharing.

Tbh though, these aren’t that bad
it is hard to perfect the round arches, but then again it can be done ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.