• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars/Mars Crater with Red Earsocks... Pics or Description Please

I mean I literally owned it, but sure, didn’t exist. It’s even part of my collectors spotlight on o-review. There was only a handful made this way.

Factory ice Mars

I mean I literally owned it, but sure, didn’t exist. It’s even part of my collectors spotlight on o-review. There was only a handful made this way.

Factory ice Mars
So you don't have a box or coin or ever seen one and you are the only person on record to have one .
Sounds completely legit to me !!!
I guess in my none smart @$# way I'm wondering what factors you have that say these are from the factory as I have not seen it listed elsewhere?

So you don't have a box or coin or ever seen one and you are the only person on record to have one .
Sounds completely legit to me !!!
I guess in my none smart @$# way I'm wondering what factors you have that say these are from the factory as I have not seen it listed elsewhere?

The guys over at o-review had history on it. It was almost 10 years ago, I don’t remember all the exact details, but few were built like this directly from the factory and were available when the mars first came out. There’s more than 1 out there, but they’re pretty rare.

In hindsight, I def should have kept it lol

I guess I don't understand why they would tell you that but not have it listed on the site.
They have the bi lenses with red rubber listed and nobody has officially seen those?

The guys over at o-review had history on it. It was almost 10 years ago, I don’t remember all the exact details, but few were built like this directly from the factory and were available when the mars first came out. There’s more than 1 out there, but they’re pretty rare.

In hindsight, I def should have kept it lol
True story. There were indeed limited quantities of Factory released Ice iridium lenses in circulation.