• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars/Mars Crater with Red Earsocks... Pics or Description Please

I have a emerald Mars and an ice crater.
But never heard of a factory ice mars.

I guess I don't understand why they would tell you that but not have it listed on the site.
They have the bi lenses with red rubber listed and nobody has officially seen those?
My guess... the way things were done at Oakley before Lux they probably threw red socks on some of the BIP's and sent them out that way. So the box would not reflect the red rubbers like the R1 MJ box does not say anything about them. Why else would I have received a pair with the exact little baggie with the extra nose bombs and temp shox? The red rubber is 100% OEM and the pair I received was in new unworn condition... Still wish someone knew 100%

All of this ice mars/crater talk get me to wake up my custom set up. It’s been long enough that I had dust them off
D7D84A8B-431F-4A50-83D2-AF97FF90DCEC.jpeg
8211C89D-A946-4C9B-B81F-BFFC6AB99CCA.jpeg

Was it a 6 piece set, and new? Mine were 10 piece & 12 piece sets, and both new
I don’t remember exactly but think it was 6 for about $120.

$150 is still market value if you just piece meal what a complete set cost. If someone wanted to pay a premium at $200 I’m fine with but anything more is just over priced. I’ll just keep buying like new IH sets, strip the rubbers and lenses and resell and it’s much more less.