• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Mars No Box

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have my other (last pair) or Mars....no box....Excellent condition, worn only a few times. Factory done rubber and ruby lenses when HQ used to do that. I still want an X Squared X Metal finish (only) pair, can be worn, no box or coin, just glasses and bag. I will throw in the 36" 'O' plastic hanging display piece and the thump display stand to hopefully sweeten the deal. I don't want to sell if i cannot get the XS X metal pair. I will post more pics tomorrow.
IMG_0851.jpg

mars-ruby.jpg

mars-ruby2.jpg

Let me know if anybodys interested
Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
I would take $400 shipped in the US as i did find a pair i could buy, as long as they are still available....
Tim

PM sent...

I just got them out of my cube and unfortunately i saw a couple of scratches in the right lens. Very small, but nevertheless there. Serial # M009111. They could not be called mint or excellent by definition. Very good shape except for that. I will try to post more pics to show detail in the next hour. I still would rather trade for any X Squared X metal frame ONLY, no lenses. I know thats a tall order these days.
Tim

Mods please close. The condition of the glasses isn't what i thought they were. I cant sell them and be OK with the scratches. I'll just hold onto them for another ten years.
Tim

Tim you can close it yourself using "thread tools".

Status
Not open for further replies.