• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Mars OEM BI Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey, brothers! I have 3 very nice sets of lenses that I am hoping to sell. I have 1 set of Romeo OEM X-Metal Black Iridium etched lenses, 1 set of OEM X-Squared Black Iridium Polarized, and 1 set of OEM Mars Black Iridium...

SOLD!!! - The R1 (BI) lenses are in fantastic shape. No marks, scratches, or stress cracks except that they do have a little bit of edge-wear from being in frames in the past. Absolutely nothing that shows once they are installed. I'm looking for $200 for these.

SOLD!!! - The XS (BIP) lenses are also in excellent shape. No marks or scratches. They were briefly installed in a display pair, so they may have the slightest evidence on the edges. Once again though, nothing at all visible when installed and probably not even worth the mention. $60 for this pair...

The Mars (BI) lenses are pretty much the same deal. Great shape with nothing at all wrong - possibly very minor edge wear since they came installed in a pair of Mars before they were removed. Asking $60 obo for these...

All prices include CONUS shipping. Add appropriate PP fees. Since these were all lenses that came installed in glasses, I don't have any original boxes. I will ship them protected in a random Oakley lens or rubber box. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!!!

Lenses1.jpg
Lenses2.jpg
Lenses3.jpg
Lenses4.jpg
Lenses5.jpg
Lenses6.jpg
Lenses7.jpg
Lenses8.jpg
Lenses9.jpg
Lenses10.jpg
Lenses11.jpg
Lenses12.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
wow, good prices! these should not last. If only i needed them...

GLWS

Pm sent on BIP XS

XS BIP are SOLD!!!

R1 BI are SOLD!!!

Mars still available...

BUMP :cool:

Bump for Mars lenses...

bump

$65 shipped for Mars lenses...

Mint OEM Mars BI lenses - $60 shipped...