• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Mars or Crater

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi folks,

I am looking for a Crater or Mars in good/very good condition preferably from somewhere in Europe in order to avoid add. tax/customs payments.

thx and take care
Michael

Some people reacted to this post.
Been thinking about selling these for a while, do you still pay customs if it’s marked as a “gift”?

FE3BDBC0-422F-467F-9045-4CD79D43D0C9.jpeg

Yes you do. You're best off marking it as a repair service or something along those lines.

Username Hidden said:
Yes you do. You're best off marking it as a repair service or something along those lines.
Good thinking 🤔

There seems to be a few Mars Jordan that that come to market in the last fortnight or so. These look pretty good.

Glws

Yes, but the Jordans are much too expensive for me. As I have a pretty big head they won’t fit and I don’t want to spend that much money on those non wear frames. I only want to complete my x-metals range.

Yes this one is in Germany and would be suitable. I contacted the seller two days ago, but he is not too talkative. Discussion were a little bit tough. We will see. But thanks for the heads up.

There's one on ebay right now

2C255B9E-96B7-4E49-9CC6-0FE9A8CDE828.png