• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars Rx

Tunnie

Oakley Enthusiast
BKK & NYC
I noticed there's a seller in eBay selling Mars just the frame plus all the acc but no box.
Is it a good idea to make Mars and Rx glasses? Has anyone done this? Pic please?
I'm not talking about those Leather Mars, those do look good no matter which lenses.

BTW, $220 for just a new pair of Mars Frame fair?

the frame price is far but as far as Rx I have personally never seen them in a mars frame. I would assume that it depends on your stigmatism level. you can always buy the frame and take it to whom ever does you glasses and see if will work. if not just resell the frame

220 frame only is a bit steep... the mars with lens (glasses only) for 250 if you look... the guy sunglassparts on the bay had a bunch. rx? only if youre mad/brave/really want it. otherwise meh. looks weird
I need to put Rx lenses in anyway mate. So it's better just to get the frame.
I reckon it would look a bit weird as well, that's why I asked for pics mate.

the frame price is far but as far as Rx I have personally never seen them in a mars frame. I would assume that it depends on your stigmatism level. you can always buy the frame and take it to whom ever does you glasses and see if will work. if not just resell the frame
The price here started from a little more than $500 and upward mate.
I have no problem with the Rx as I have all my X-Metal done already.
Problem is the price and how would Mars look as an Rx glasses?