• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Mars - Sunglass Hut Exclusive X-Metal/Emerald

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

7900981130_1705f78fc6_b.jpg

I don't want to do this, but some unexpected expenses came up and i'm forced to sell these mint condition SGH Emerald Mars.

Sunglasses and bag only. The frame is tight and all hardware is in place. Lenses are MINT.

You guys know how hard these are to come by.

Asking $450 + shipping OBO. Paypal only. CONUS preferred, but will consider shipping International if i don't get local bites.

SOLD!!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Dammit. I really want this

Pmd

damn i want this too!

Those are sick!

I urgently need a genuine original 04-106 but it must have a serial matching box, all mint, if anyone has one please contact me. I am curious however, to know your serial number, the pair I had that was stolen from me a few years ago was M008006, and Rick Fawcett had one in the 15000's, but I find it hard to believe there were that many of this glass produced, it is as if the serials started in the higher thousands following on from earlier serials that were allocated to x metal - black.

Username Hidden said:
I urgently need a genuine original 04-106 but it must have a serial matching box, all mint, if anyone has one please contact me. I am curious however, to know your serial number, the pair I had that was stolen from me a few years ago was M008006, and Rick Fawcett had one in the 15000's, but I find it hard to believe there were that many of this glass produced, it is as if the serials started in the higher thousands following on from earlier serials that were allocated to x metal - black.

romeo since its just the regular mars serial, they probably just took regular frames and added the emerald lens. so i would say the erald exclusive wouldnt be a specific batch of serials, it would be just a bunh of frames pulled from the assembly line when they wanted to do the SGH run..

I'll post the serial when i get home tonight.

M000186

Wow, thats a low serial!

Status
Not open for further replies.