• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars! The most amazing matching set I could ever dream of.

This is a good question and I wonder too: I believe the HS do jut out and away from the temple as opposed to the original which clearly go in from the temple. Or do the HS just go further back behind the ear and don’t actually move out and away from the head?
AFAIK the Swept degree between the Two ends of the normal & HammerStem is exactly the same.

Unserialized Polished Juliets must be like the Frog in French Cuisine 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am a firm believer in wearing every pair, as much as possible. Otherwise, what's the point?

NSWCM #226
I don’t disagree and obviously they were meant to be worn. However you ask “what’s the point”? Well consider this….
I enjoy the design, art and beauty of admiring them from the outside. The curves, the lines, the reflection, the shine. In fact when you wear them, you don’t see them. (Aside from staring at yourself in the mirror or a selfie camera)

But for me, I like to be the one to look at them in their full unaltered state as they were 20-30+ years ago. That to me is an awesome point and I do find myself caught up and looking, admiring them daily.

And yeah sneaking them out of their cage every once in a while to give them a walk out in the wild.

F5CCEE27-6158-4762-8DAE-70403213358B.jpeg

I don’t disagree and obviously they were meant to be worn. However you ask “what’s the point”? Well consider this….
I enjoy the design, art and beauty of admiring them from the outside. The curves, the lines, the reflection, the shine. In fact when you wear them, you don’t see them. (Aside from staring at yourself in the mirror or a selfie camera)

But for me, I like to be the one to look at them in their full unaltered state as they were 20-30+ years ago. That to me is an awesome point and I do find myself caught up and looking, admiring them daily.

And yeah sneaking them out of their cage every once in a while to give them a walk out in the wild.

View attachment 1011609
Oh I get where you're coming from for sure. Can't blame ya a bit.