• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mars vs Mars Crater

JonnyO

Oakley Expert
CT, USA
Hello O peeps. I've been an avid O supporter for as long as I can remember. My first pair was a set of Eye Jacket 1.0 black on black. Unfortunate as it is, they were stolen. What replaced them was what hooked me on O. A pair of R1's that a store manager couldn't get rid of; is what he told me…haha. If he only knew all these years later. Fast forward, I still have them box and all, along with a set of Mars and about 15 others. My question is, what's the difference between the Mars and the Mars Craters?

Hello O peeps. I've been an avid O supporter for as long as I can remember. My first pair was a set of Eye Jacket 1.0 black on black. Unfortunate as it is, they were stolen. What replaced them was what hooked me on O. A pair of R1's that a store manager couldn't get rid of; is what he told me…haha. If he only knew all these years later. Fast forward, I still have them box and all, along with a set of Mars and about 15 others. My question is, what's the difference between the Mars and the Mars Craters?

Mars...

mars3_zpsefuzfl0x.jpg

craters...

craters_zpscrggttal.jpg

Awesome! Thank you! That's what I thought but I just wanted to confirm that. Is either style more rare then the other? I'm guessing the craters were out of production at the same time so There's fewer of them in circulation.

Back