• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Mars X Metal Black Iridium + Other Goodies For XSquared X Metal Frame Only

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have this pair of Mars, serial M011486...They are in very good condition, I don't believe they have been worn much at if at all. They are not out of the box mint condition tho. I'm not sure if these are the ones i got from Eyeframesman off eBay or the ones i've had forever. They are very tight and not a bit sloppy. The lenses aren't perfect but i cant capture any flaws with the phone pics. I'm including a bag, and an X Metal soft vault. I also have a 36" silver plastic hanging 'O' and an X Metal style Thump display piece. I would like to trade all of that for a wearing quality (not mint or new) X Squared X Metal finish (only) with no lenses, FRAME ONLY. Is this feasible? I may have some other things to sweeten the deal if needed but i'm hoping this stuff is close. I'd like to get $285 for the glasses, the bag and the soft vault. plus shipping, done F&F or add fees. Make offers on the other stuff
IMG_4082.jpg
IMG_4086.jpg
IMG_4081.jpg
IMG_4083.jpg
IMG_4088.jpgTim

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
more.....
IMG_4085.jpg
IMG_4084.jpg
IMG_4091.jpg
IMG_4092.jpg

lemme know if this is a wild goose chase lol....

If you are interested in buying any of this stuff outright make me any reasonable offers......
Tim

Username Hidden said:
more.....
IMG_4085.jpg
IMG_4084.jpg
IMG_4091.jpg
IMG_4092.jpg

lemme know if this is a wild goose chase lol....

If you are interested in buying any of this stuff outright make me any reasonable offers......
Tim
If you ship to Canada LMK, id like to know about the Thump 'stand'

Mars sold please close
Tim