• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Mars X Metal Ruby Brand New (NO Box)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I’m ready for prices to come back down so I can start spending again
I concur.

Some people reacted to this post.
Unfortunately.. from what I understood from this Forum, is that OP can ask whatever he wants for them or maybe lock his thread like many others do

Username Hidden said:
Unfortunately.. from what I understood from this Forum, is that OP can ask whatever he wants for them or maybe lock his thread like many others do
I just assume locked threads are sold

Username Hidden said:
I just assume locked threads are sold
I always assumed locked threads were for people who easily get offended. lol

JK, I understand why some sellers like to keep their sales threads less cluttered. Some of the best/worst rants/discussions happened on a sales thread.

Username Hidden said:
I always assumed locked threads were for people who easily get offended. lol

JK, I understand why some sellers like to keep their sales threads less cluttered. Some of the best/worst rants/discussions happened on a sales thread.
That's why I have chosen to lock the very rare threads i venture to put on the exchange. I once had the audacity to list a Mint & Unicorn Mag Switch which the "experts" on here didn't agree with pricewise, And Classlessly commented.

Funnily enough not long after I sold it & there were not as good examples being asked more for not long after🤔

If you don't agree with a price you can either, Respectfully proffer an opinion or if thats not within your repartee don't say anything & leave well alone.

I agree with & admire those who are Smart enough to wait for prices to soften. I am only in the Wrong place at the right time where buying stuff is concerned😭

Username Hidden said:
That's why I have chosen to lock the very rare threads i venture to put on the exchange. I once had the audacity to list a Mint & Unicorn Mag Switch which the "experts" on here didn't agree with pricewise, And Classlessly commented.

Funnily enough not long after I sold it & there were not as good examples being asked more for not long after🤔

If you don't agree with a price you can either, Respectfully proffer an opinion or if thats not within your repartee don't say anything & leave well alone.

I agree with & admire those who are Smart enough to wait for prices to soften. I am only in the Wrong place at the right time where buying stuff is concerned😭
1662B34E-7426-4F3C-82BA-2E9AA8C5A64E.gif

What about when the seller asks for input on their price?
Is it ok to smash them then?
1679436703905.gif

It’s a public forum….
Ask what you want but it’s a public forum (see above) so expect comments and if you offend that easy maybe the internet isn’t for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.