• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Mars

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Alright folks. I am looking for a Mars and seeing what you fine people have. I would prefer a Ruby Mars if possible. I absolutely do not want the Jordan Leather Mars. And I’m also not crazy about a Crater at some of the prices I’ve seen. I do have a Jupiter Factory Lite Aluminum with Ice Lenses that is in perfect condition that’s only been worn for about five mins to trade (plus cash of course) if that’s of interest to you.
A beater frame could also work. Thanks for reading:)

Some people reacted to this post.

This is on US ebay right now. Priced half decently IMO.

Username Hidden said:

This is on US ebay right now. Priced half decently IMO.
Nevermind. It's gone already and you probably didn't want it anyway. I've been watching prices drop some on the Mars. The last couple of feebly auctions had Mars going for a little over $500. Backwards trend?

Username Hidden said:
Nevermind. It's gone already and you probably didn't want it anyway. I've been watching prices drop some on the Mars. The last couple of feebly auctions had Mars going for a little over $500. Backwards trend?
Im totally down for 400-500$:)

Username Hidden said:
Yeah but they had some issues with deformation on orbitals, lenses, bridge, etc.

Username Hidden said:
Im totally down for 400-500$:)
That's not gonna be easy, ppl selling Penny for 550 lol :p

If you can find a good one for $400, that would be a steal. But for one with a tight frame, good lenses with no issues, you are probably looking at around $550

Username Hidden said:
That's not gonna be easy, ppl selling Penny for 550 lol :p
I know. How did that happen???

Username Hidden said:
I know. How did that happen???
idk, ask the buyers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.