• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Mars

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

New Mars with micro bag, extra clips and a pair of red mirrored linegear lenses if I still have them. I don't remember if I sold them during my last run. $300 shipped $250 if there are no lenses. US shipping only.

I want to honor the selling rules and if I am reading them correctly asking questions through PM does not qualify as committing to buy. If you have question you can ask them in the posts or through PM but the first person to say "I'll take them" and comes through with the payment in a reasonable time will get the glasses. Don't mean to sound like an ass but while I am waiting for people to reply after asking questions we lose other buyers. Thanks Rene.

2C3415D3-969C-4E85-90E5-0468CFF6DA49_zpsvtxjcafb.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
overall condition bro?

These are new, tried on once then displayed. Thanks.

Uhg always with the timing... Any potential for trades?

Pmmd

Washi we are like O brothers, I swear we go after the same things... We might as well just combine our pm's at this point because if you don't get it I will haha (that is assuming we beat dragonvoi to the punch...)!

Sorry Mdgustaf no trades at this time. I have very costly kitchen remodel going on right now or I wouldn't be selling them.

Username Hidden said:
Washi we are like O brothers, I swear we go after the same things... We might as well just combine our pm's at this point because if you don't get it I will haha (that is assuming we beat dragonvoi to the punch...)!

haha... we are all brothers bro! we all go after the same things! lol... we follow the trend here in OF... no one goes against the flow... we are all for the same goal.. FEED OUR ADDICTION! lol!

Username Hidden said:
haha... we are all brothers bro! we all go after the same things! lol... we follow the trend here in OF... no one goes against the flow... we are all for the same goal.. FEED OUR ADDICTION! lol!

Preach it brother! Amen...

If you don't mind I am going to use this as part of my signature line, something with it really resonates strongly...

Now are you going to buy these or not haha, we are all waiting for the sold pending funds that we know is coming!

Username Hidden said:
Preach it brother! Amen...

If you don't mind I am going to use this as part of my signature line, something with it really resonates strongly...

Now are you going to buy these or not haha, we are all waiting for the sold pending funds that we know is coming!

go ahead bro and use it in your sig, ill be honored! lol! !! and im just waiting for montez' response! lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.