• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Massive display stand sale (fill a case)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the interest guys.
@X-Metal Beast was exactly right... same price either way but I’ll include the “optional” single tiers at no additional cost.

@agentshane I won’t break up the set of 3 tier stands, but you can pick as many or as little of the optional 1 tier stands, as you’d like.

@everyone: price bump ... dropped to $340 shipped continental US....:grin: not looking to make a lot here, I just want to break even On my original investment.

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks for the clarification, I just don’t need that many. GLWS!!!

Another case would imply I have one already, I do not, maybe one day

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the interest guys.
@X-Metal Beast was exactly right... same price either way but I’ll include the “optional” single tiers at no additional cost.

@agentshane I won’t break up the set of 3 tier stands, but you can pick as many or as little of the optional 1 tier stands, as you’d like.

@everyone: price bump ... dropped to $340 shipped continental US....:grin: not looking to make a lot here, I just want to break even On my original investment.
No interest in the singles.

Bump to $275 shipped. That’s only $27.50 per 3-tier stand, shipping included. :dance2:Plus whatever 1-tiers you might want at no extra cost. Send me a PM if you want them.
Tags: @Millertime2598 @the_owl @Atticus

:::::: B-U-M-P :::::::
Price drop to $250 shipped. Below my cost, nearly half the normal selling price.
@Steven Goldberg for your cases?

:bump:

:::::: B-U-M-P :::::::
Price drop to $240 shipped. I think this is one heck of a deal. But to each his own. Here’s comparable eBay prices at $35 per instead of my price at $24 per...
302512CD-503B-4F2D-B3AB-9399453F8723.png

Status
Not open for further replies.