• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mastermind JAPAN X Oakley Frogskins

cueyouzach

Oakley Beginner
tumblr_mnzkrbKZHG1qbb38io1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnzkrbKZHG1qbb38io2_1280.jpg

have anyone seen this?

Japanese brand mastermind JAPAN goes out with a bang this season, which will be its last. Today we can preview one of their next collaborations. Together withOakley they worked on two versions of the iconic Frogskin sunglasses. Coming in matte black with gray lenses and in satin black with mirrored lenses, both models feature a custom mastermind JAPAN all-over print on the arms.

As we all knows all of the mastermind JAPAN stuff doesn't come cheap. number of production still unknown.
The sunglasses will release later this month at a special Ron Herman concept store in Japan, entitled RHC Ron Herman.

via highsnobiety.com

custom mastermind JAPAN "all-over print on the arms."
medicom just got printed inside the arm.

I think we're guessing based on those 2 pics the prints are only on the inner arms. Need more pics I guess.

I think we're guessing based on those 2 pics the prints are only on the inner arms. Need more pics I guess.

Agreed. Still very disappointed with these but I guess if the whole frame was printed, they would then resemble the Blackrainbow. So many other brands are doing the printed/customized arms.

Back