• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Masters Collection

Batman_1939

I should Work at Oakley
NC
Does anyone have any information about the Masters Collection? I sure you have seen some of them on eBay, as I have, but I have not heard anything about them until I saw them there. Maybe I missed something, so I thought I would ask.

It looks like they have etched lens, special box and bag. I wondered if there are any exclusive colorways. On one auction they posted their receipt and they paid 275.00 for them. And of course they are asking much more for them now. I have seen Radarlock, Flak Jacket and Fast Jacket. So are there others?

The Radarlock from one of the auctions:

edit: crap, pic ain't showing up, but look on eBay and you'll find an opened one.
$_57.JPG

It's not worth $500-$650 despite production numbers. Only the earsocks and bag are remotely exclusive, otherwise you can save hundreds through custom painting (listed as dark grey frame). It's really just another contract-specific pair.

I have a cousin working concession stands this year asked her mom to ask her to check them out for me. On one of the listings on ebay looked the original cost is 275.00.

They're pretty sweet, but don't see them being worth the eBay money, at least not yet when production numbers aren't fully known. Down the road if they remain extreme low quantity? Maybe. Love that bag though.

Only Masters Radarlock got unique color that you can't get in standard models or through custom. But they're still not worth 600 even with 100 pairs made. Maybe 400.

Back