• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Masters Edition Mainlink or Carbon Blade

U

Username Hidden

looking for a reasonably price pair of masters edition mainlinks and/or carbon blades.

Also, Pinehurst exclusive flak jackets (or any other models produced?).

Jupiter Squared matte black with jade polarized (sunglass hut exclusives).

I keep an eye on eBay, but the prices are clearly high... wondering if anyone on here is looking to get rid of anything.

Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
looking for a reasonably price pair of masters edition mainlinks and/or carbon blades.

Also, Pinehurst exclusive flak jackets (or any other models produced?).

Jupiter Squared matte black with jade polarized (sunglass hut exclusives).

I keep an eye on eBay, but the prices are clearly high... wondering if anyone on here is looking to get rid of anything.

Thanks!

You're buying or selling? I believe the golf models are in your Oakley stash so wasn't sure. Can never have enough though

Username Hidden said:
You're buying or selling? I believe the golf models are in your Oakley stash so wasn't sure. Can never have enough though

Buying! Would like a couple backups so I don't worry so much about the lenses every time I wear them!

Good luck on the "reasonably priced"....you're gonna need it

Username Hidden said:
Good luck on the "reasonably priced"....you're gonna need it
I would love the complete 2017 Mainlink myself but I can't justify the crazy price people are asking. Like @OakleyFrankFMJ said "Good Luck"

Username Hidden said:
I would love the complete 2017 Mainlink myself but I can't justify the crazy price people are asking. Like @OakleyFrankFMJ said "Good Luck"
Too bad I gave a bunch of them away too.

Username Hidden said:
Too bad I gave a bunch of them away too.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad-35::mad-35::mad-35::mad-35:

Definitely sending in a drone strike now!

I need to figure out how to get on franks distro list. Like... who do I have to kill?

Username Hidden said:
I need to figure out how to get on franks distro list. Like... who do I have to kill?

Sounds like me too! I'd imagine my newb status puts me pretty far down the list!!!

Back