• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Matco 4.0 Case

Oh thats right. We have the same cases. What is on the bottom shelf , wrapped in bubble wrap ?
Thanks everyone!

Yeah it matches up to my (2) 4.0 rx cases and my (3) 4.0 double wide cases. I’m hoping since it has magnets maybe it’ll click onto the side of my 4.0 double we will find out.

Thanks everyone!

Yeah it matches up to my (2) 4.0 rx cases and my (3) 4.0 double wide cases. I’m hoping since it has magnets maybe it’ll click onto the side of my 4.0 double we will find out.
Those better be some large neodymium magnets. Cool idea for sure though !

I’m not sure it looked to be a sign holder or a mount to screw into the wall for a hook on the back to hook on.
You mount that piece to the wall with 3 screws and it’s a wall mount then you hang off the hook on the back in the wall mount

You mount that piece to the wall with 3 screws and it’s a wall mount then you hang off the hook on the back in the wall mount
Yeah I got it hanging up already does anyone know if the carbon fiber matco case was set up the same way?

7F737932-FB2E-4F7A-8774-A8F696A16F59.jpeg

This one is cool too. Kinda looks like my first display case. I actually had a couple of those posts (that the glasses sit on) break off at the hole. Do you know of any source for those?

IMG_2430.jpeg
IMG_2426.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back