• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Matte Black Gascan Orbital? Deal Done

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I just bought a flying tiger gascan off the bay. The arms are intact but the nose bridge is split. So all I need is the matte black front/orbital. The lenses seem to be in good shape from what I can tell but I would be willing to buy some lenses for them as well. Let me know what you got. Maybe a matte black frame that has bad lenses that you want to let go for a good price who knows. Just PM me and we can make a deal. Maybe a trade. I have some Cerakote stuff coming back soon that I may be willing to part with.

Some people reacted to this post.
$_57.jpg

Jerk, I was the previous high bidder on those :) Shoulda just done BIN like you did.

Username Hidden said:
Jerk, I was the previous high bidder on those :) Shoulda just done BIN like you did.
yes you should have lol. Well do you have a matte black orbital to sell me?

No, I don't. Was watching some cheap frames or full sets on the Bay in case I did win. Otherwise was going to consider parting them out for the lenses and earstems.

I have some hobbits at the house with no lens... are they matte or gloss... guess I havent paid that much attention to them... PM if interested.

Username Hidden said:
I have some hobbits at the house with no lens... are they matte or gloss... guess I havent paid that much attention to them... PM if interested.
It showes on o-review that they are gloss black

When I get home I'll shoot you a pic of the matte black ones that I just picked up. They have a small imperfection so they may or may not be what your looking for. Worth a shot anyway.

Username Hidden said:
When I get home I'll shoot you a pic of the matte black ones that I just picked up. They have a small imperfection so they may or may not be what your looking for. Worth a shot anyway.
sounds good man for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.