• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Matte Black Oakley Batwolf

Gonzo_TX

Oakley Beginner
I just picked up these Oakley Batwolf last night. They are matte black with polarized lenses and no scratches for only $60 bucks! I know these sunglasses retail for $220, so I think I did good. The guy selling them didn't know much about sunglasses so I think that's why he just sold them cheap. They have some red icons on them and I would like to find some different colors.

37f9453b.jpg

309a7557.jpg

5a3b050f.jpg

Yeah, this guy had them listed for 85 bucks or OBO. So I offered him 60 bucks and he said that was fine, so I hopped in my truck and floored it over there. Even for $85 bucks would of been a good deal. When I asked the guy over the phone if the glasses were black iridium or grey, he just said I dunno just black,...and when I got there I noticed they were polarized and I said to myself damn this is a steal. I gave him the money and took off running. :)

Nice score!

Batwolfs come with two sets of icons and the bag holds the spare set in a little pouch sewn inside. Depending on how my Half Wolf mod goes I might have a couple sets of icons and a bag available.

Back