• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Matte Black OTT And Display Pieces

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Obviously I haven't been on the forum much lately and it's due to personal reasons. I can't really go in to detail but the association this hobby has with the core issue leaves me no choice but to sell the majority of what I have left. I got dinged by some bad feedback recently and despite the 20+ other transactions I've conducted without issue, feel free to pm me if you have doubts or want details. That being said, I have a bunch of stuff to get rid of - not everything yet - but most. To keep this thread as uncluttered as possible - please pm offers etc. Please understand - no trades at this time whatsoever. Prices are negotiable and I'm motivated to sell. Also - I have a doublewide I'm be looking to let go of also if anyone wants one at a good price. I'm in Hampton Roads area of VA. ALL PRICES INCLUDE FEES AND SHIPPING.

1. Matte black OTT with ruby. Condition - LNIB. Comes with box and bag. Ebay has been hit or miss with these - one went for $725 and another went for $500... I'm asking $575.

Picture003_zps09868973.jpg

6. x metal vault. good condition. foam is great - the felt lining stuff is all gone. $100 - shelf for display $65.

Picture012-3_zps0499b506.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Texted on vault

And the #6

Username Hidden said:
I'll take the vault. Texted

Username Hidden said:
And dibs on the #6

Please reply via PM to avoid confusion. I'll update any sales fairly quickly so people know what's left. Both these items are still available.

Pmd on Ott as well

Interested in the zeros...pm'ing.

Hearn!! Long time bro! Pnmd....

Both sub zeros gone to oakleholic

PM'd you

Fmj ott sold.