• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Matte Black PB1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'm willing to trade a Matte Black PB1 for a BNIB Nintendo Switch OLED.

Some people reacted to this post.
I'll have to steal it from one of the kids bro. Just kidding. Wish I could though. They're grounded all the time so they don't play the darn thing. Eventually they'll be outta jail though and look for it again.

Username Hidden said:
is yours BNIB?

Username Hidden said:
Is the OLED 4K when docked or something? Just wondering if it makes much difference in HH mode…

Username Hidden said:
Is the OLED 4K when docked or something? Just wondering if it makes much difference in HH mode…

Nope!

Username Hidden said:
No. If you have the original and play docked, most of the time, the OLED will not benefit you at all. If you play on the go, and have troubled vision, it will help you both at home, and on the go.

Username Hidden said:
No. If you have the original and play docked, most of the time, the OLED will not benefit you at all. If you play on the go, and have troubled vision, it will help you both at home, and on the go.
Yeah, I play docked. I just got a 65” OLED Sony and would love to put a PS5 on it…just can’t find one priced normally…

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, I play docked. I just got a 65” OLED Sony and would love to put a PS5 on it…just can’t find one priced normally…
My issues as well, with the PS5 and finding an OLED. Either sold out, or overpriced from resellers, for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.