• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Matte Celeste Safehouse Radar

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey O-Fam,
A while back I purchased these off the forum with the intention to customize them. Since the day I bought these, they’ve sat in a box in the bottom of my display case. These are a Matte Celeste Safehouse radar XL frame. Overall they’re in great shape, and I can’t see any major issues with them. After shipping and fees I’ve got $old into them. I’d like to get as close to what I have in them back, but more importantly I’d like to see a collector enjoy them rather than let them sit inside a box. Ideally I would like $old through PayPal goods and services for them and I’ll cover insured shipping within the lower 48 states. If you have any questions please feel free to hit me up.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
@Rcga32 I’m surprised you were going to customize a safe house pair. Glws!

Username Hidden said:
@Chattabox23, are these really Radar XL or regular Radar. The frame makes the difference on what lenses can be popped in them.

Username Hidden said:
@Chattabox23, are these really Radar XL or regular Radar. The frame makes the difference on what lenses can be popped in them.
Hey sorry Q, I thought I had it in the title. These are the XL

those look familiar

Status
Not open for further replies.