• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Matte Grey frames - too big for lenses?

@Frogskins did anything ever work to shrink them back down? Did yours have this SKU too?

I'm going to see if I can get Jupiter lx lenses to fit in today.. For some reason I;m starting to believe the previous owner shoved them in there somehow and they got stretched. It would make sense.. Jupiter lx lenses are just a bit bigger I think, and about the same size.. can anyone confirm this?

@Frogskins did anything ever work to shrink them back down? Did yours have this SKU too?

I'm going to see if I can get Jupiter lx lenses to fit in today.. For some reason I;m starting to believe the previous owner shoved them in there somehow and they got stretched. It would make sense.. Jupiter lx lenses are just a bit bigger I think, and about the same size.. can anyone confirm this?
I know for a fact that Jupiter lx lenses wouldn't fit. Unless you really crammed them. They are wide vs tall. I rely can't find that sku. It's 100% not the matte grey with grey and or the 4 legged matte grey with violet. Good luck but try the thing we talked about. It's a process but it's worked for me.

darn, of course I saw this after i ordered jupiter lx lenses. At least they were cheap. i also found a good site that shows replacement lens sizes - fuselenses.com listing exact sizes of all lenses really helped. Now i see that no other lenses will fit.

Ill have to try the boiling water shrink. Are there any lenses out there that you know for a fact are larger than the stock lenses?

I was going to get revant frogskin lx lenses until i found out that their frogskins and frogskins lx lenses are the exact same.

Did you report it on ebay btw? I really doubt it is authentic. Might as well get a refund for that and get cheap authentic frogs from 6pm.. 6pm has polarized frogskins for less than $50. No matte grey though..

i'm still convinced that they are authentic. Too high of quality. Plus it still wouldn't make sense for them to make fake frames that are identical except for frame size. At least imo..

ill have to check out 6pm..

Latest Posts

Back