• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Matte Red/grey Frogs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For sale: Matte red frogs with grey lenses. BNIB. Unfortunatelly box is from a Rootbeer frogs. 210 USD shipped to US (I'm located in Europe) or 205 to any European country. PayPal only.

JdVXR.jpg

Gallery here: Oakley Frogskins Matte Red/Grey - Imgur

I can consider trades for BNIB Shaun White polished blk/24k with a 25 usd premium for me.

Some people reacted to this post.
Other trade I would consider to the one mentioned above is a BNIB Infininite Hero Radars with a 50$ premium.

So wait, you want to trade these for an Infinite Hero Radar plus $50? The Infinite Hero is $195 and these retailed at $100.

No offense to you but that is ridiculous.

Username Hidden said:
So wait, you want to trade these for an Infinite Hero Radar plus $50? The Infinite Hero is $195 and these retailed at $100.

No offense to you but that is ridiculous.
And AP Frog's retailed for around $300 bucks but sell for over a thousand. Just because you want a pair of Matte Red's at a price no one is willing to let them go for does not make everyone else crazy.

I never said anyone is crazy, but to think that these glasses have doubled in value in just 4 years? Sorry but I'm not drinking the Kool Aid.

Anyways back on topic, good luck with your sale.

I guess we can agree to disagree then. Free bump as well for some beautiful shades.

Agree with flyingtomato. I feel that the asking price for the matte red above is just. In fact his price is better than most. I have seen people asking 250-300 for them. Good luck with your sale :)

Red matte frogs go for about 220 USD today, Infinite Hero Radars are on ebay right now at $163. So these with a premium of 50 USD is a fair deal in my opinion.

The fact that you don't have the original box should bring the price down

I have reduced the price. 200 USD shipped to the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.