• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Matte Red/grey Frogs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The frogskin game is a bit crazy sometimes and some yield more $ than metals if you think about it. Matte red are a pretty nice pair, glad to finally have it in my collection. Good luck with your sale..

Some people reacted to this post.
Yeah, like jive said, the frogskins game is crazy - lots of times it's all about the color, and not so much about how many were made.

For instance, I believe they made 3,000 matte reds and 3,000 neon yellows - reds go for about 200 and yellows go for close to 400 - it's about how "popular" a color is ...

Nice price, I'll take em

Are they gone?

I'd have snapped them up when he first posted this thread, but he doesn't have the original box for a pair of BNIB glasses. Makes me sad, as the glasses themselves appear excellent. :(

Username Hidden said:
I'd have snapped them up when he first posted this thread, but he doesn't have the original box for a pair of BNIB glasses. Makes me sad, as the glasses themselves appear excellent. :(

Frogskin boxes are all identical though so it would be easy to replace, unless you want the label and everything on em I guess.

PM sent

Username Hidden said:
Frogskin boxes are all identical though so it would be easy to replace, unless you want the label and everything on em I guess.
Precisely. It's my nature to fuss over things like having the correct box with the glasses. In this instance it works against me, since I'd like a pair of matte red.

Probably sold, waiting for payment.

SOLD :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.