• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Matte Rootbeer Pit Boss Value?

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
how much for a pair of Pitboss Matte Rootbeer with an Elite box but pretty extensive corner damage. Glasses appeared to be in excellent shape. Don't remember seeing the Elite bag. I think they had VR28 lenses? Could you order the VR28 in the Rootbeer? They did not look like Tungsten Iridium. Tried this in the value thread but got no response.

how much for a pair of Pitboss Matte Rootbeer with an Elite box but pretty extensive corner damage. Glasses appeared to be in excellent shape. Don't remember seeing the Elite bag. I think they had VR28 lenses? Could you order the VR28 in the Rootbeer? They did not look like Tungsten Iridium. Tried this in the value thread but got no response.
If the glasses are in good shape and if you dont care about the box id say between 300-350. You can prob talk them down by the box being damaged. It is Tungsten by default in the rootbeer bosses.

Ok Thanks. The guy is right at $300 so I just wanted to know if his price was fair. Thanks atrain.

Thanks Guys, under normal circumstances I would but if I decide to buy them I'd give him the $300. The only thing that held me back from buying right away is I already have a pair this color.